I just did something I've never done before...I actually bid on an AG doll on ebay...
Yes, a Kirsten with all her books and 2 extra outfits. Oh my! I've never even expressed an interest in owning Kirsten, but she called to me! My mom has a Kirsten from 1990 whom I played with when I still lived at home. (I'm going for a visit in June and plan on giving that Kirsten a Downy dunk. For a very well taken care of AG, her hair has always been awful!) Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll be outbid...maybe for the sake of my wallet, I should hope I am, but what an amazing deal it'll be if I win! The books are the previous covers that were introduced when Kit came out, so I'm certain this Kirsten isn't more than 5 years old.

When I eventually get my Molly, though, I'd prefer her to be brand new. There's something special about being the first one to take her from her box.

I was going to save for a new tv combo since mine broke- I guess you can see where my priorities are!